It’s a long, holiday weekend and, as usual, there is much to discuss with the Atlanta Braves. With that as the backdrop, the Battery Power Podcast is back for another run with Brad Rowland and Scott Coleman co-hosting Episode 366 on a Sunday evening in September.
Topics include the following:
- The Braves lost on Tuesday despite being the biggest betting favorite of the team’s 2022 season
- Ronald Acuña had a scary comment about his knee and served as the designated hitter for the entire weekend
- Starting pitching was the dominant theme on Wednesday and Thursday behind Kyle Wright and (especially) Spencer Strider
- Marcell Ozuna was back in the lineup and, this time, it happened three days in a row
- Kenley Jansen is scuffling in a big way
- A peek at the latest news, from Ozzie Albies’ recovery to the return of Jesse Chavez and more
- Vaughn Grissom and William Contreras have been working in the outfield
- Taking stock of the NL East race and previewing a light week on the schedule with only five games
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.