The NL East race looks like it’s going to come down to the wire.
The Braves wrapped up the week with a series sweep over the Phillies, bouncing back nicely after a tough end to the road trip in the Bay Area. The three wins over the division rivals kept pace with the New York Mets in the East as the division chase looks like it will come down to the final days of the season.
Eric Cole and Scott Coleman gathered for Episode 368 of the Battery Power podcast (presumably because Brad is mean and full of hate) and discussed…
- Welcoming back Ozzie Albies … and then losing the talented infielder once again
- The importance of Vaughn Grissom
- Is Spencer Strider or Michael Harris II the NL Rookie of the Year?
- Matt Olson’s prolonged slump
- Kenley Jansen or Raisel Iglesias?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Spotify, Stitcher, PlayerFM, Google Podcasts, or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.