The Atlanta Braves lead the National League Division Series by a 2-1 margin following a home victory in Game 3 against the Milwaukee Brewers on Monday afternoon. With Atlanta now in the driver’s seat with two chances to win a single game to advance to the NLCS, the Talking Chop Podcast returns for Episode 312 to survey the landscape.
TC’s Brad Rowland breaks down the following topics:
- Ian Anderson avoided disaster in the first inning — which isn’t always a given — and was fantastic for the Braves
- Atlanta’s starting pitching has been unbelievable in the series
- The Adam Duvall base-running blunder didn’t bite Atlanta, but it was hideous
- The fifth inning of Game 3 swung the game in favor of the Braves, with the Brewers wasting an opportunity and Joc Pederson continuing his series-long brilliance
- Atlanta’s bullpen took up the mantle from Anderson and took things over the finish line
- Looking ahead to Game 4, including pitching options, projections and the situation overall
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.