The Atlanta Braves came from behind to win a high-profile baseball game on Saturday evening. With that victory in place, the Braves now hold a 3-1 lead over the Houston Astros in the 2021 World Series, bringing Atlanta within a single win of a championship.
Following Game 4, the Talking Chop Podcast returned for Episode 325, with TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole breaking down the following:
- The Dylan Lee decision was a bit strange, but Kyle Wright saved the day out of the bullpen
- Atlanta’s bullpen remains completely dialed in, particularly when it comes to the “Night Shift”
- The offense wasn’t exactly lights-out in this game, but Austin Riley broke the silence
- Dansby Swanson and Jorge Soler made some history with back-to-back home runs
- Looking ahead to Game 5, with plenty of intrigue as to how the Braves will operate out of the bullpen
- What do the projections look like for the series with Atlanta holding a commanding advantage on paper?
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.