Less than a month ago, the Atlanta Braves won the World Series. The afterglow continues but, as the offseason rages on, it is largely quiet in advance of the Thanksgiving holiday. The Talking Chop Podcast never sleeps, however, and Episode 330 is here.
TC’s Brad Rowland and Eric Cole discuss the following topics:
- The Braves now have two veteran catchers for the 2022 season
- What does the new signing mean for Atlanta’s young catching prospects?
- Four players were added to the 40-man roster for Atlanta, and Eric gives a brief scouting report
- MLB award season is over and the Braves were shut out
- Freddie Freeman remains unsigned as the holiday approaches
- The lockout could be looming, with something of a deadline rapidly approaching
- Much, much more
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.