It’s playoff time.
The Atlanta Braves are NL East champions once again, and they will open their playoff run on Friday with Game 1 against the Milwaukee Brewers. To that end, the Talking Chop Podcast is back with a rare, two-part episode to break it all down, and the trio of Brad Rowland, Scott Coleman and Eric Cole joined forces for Episodes 308 and 309.
Part one includes the following:
- Atlanta’s season was a roller coaster that included highs and lows
- Tuesday was a microcosm of the season in a single night, punctuated by a winning result
- There were scenes all over Truist Park on Thursday after the Braves clinched the division title
- Looking back on how Atlanta got to this point, with three stars anchoring the lineup and a balanced pitching staff topped off by Max Fried and Charlie Morton
- Much, much more
Part two includes the following:
- Atlanta’s roster decisions in advance of the series, headlined by how many pitchers the team will carry
- The bullpen isn’t fully cut and dry, with newcomers potentially bringing intrigue
- How many backup infielders does one need?
- Peeking at Milwaukee’s roster and their strengths/weaknesses
- Final predictions
Please check out the podcast via Apple Podcasts (where we strongly encourage you to leave a five-star review and rating), Stitcher, Spotify, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio or you can find us at our MegaPhone page for all the latest.