Here’s everything you need to know about Georgia Tech’s match-up against Kennesaw State today!
Game Time: 12:00 p.m.
Channel: Regional Sports Networks (Bally Sports South)
Radio: Georgia Tech IMG Sports Network | 680 AM | 93.7 FM | Sirius 108/XM 202 | Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets App
Where to Stream: Bally Sports App (in market)/WatchESPN (out of market)
Weather: Sunny | Upper-70s/Low-80s | 0 percent chance of rain | 50 percent humidity | Winds SSE 5 MPH
Betting Odds: I can’t find any official betting odds for this game, but according to Bill C’s SP+, Georgia Tech has a projected win margin of 15.5 and a win probability of 81 percent. You can submit your FTRS picks here.
News & Notes:
- Scions E84: A Point Away, by Akshay Easwaran and Jake Grant
- We’re In The Endgame Now, by Joey Weaver
- Georgia Tech Football: (Not really) Advanced Stats Preview – GT vs. KSU, by Robert Binion
- Grab your Jackets Travel Blog: A drive up the road, by Logan Sandor
- Georgia Tech Football: What Should We Learn This Week – Kennesaw State, by Benjamin Tankersley