Justin and Nathan return to check the tape and the temperature of Bulldog Nation following Georgia’s emphatic victory over the Tennessee Volunteers. This episode includes some immensely satisfying moments, including:
* Receipts. Did the guys keep them? Yes. Yes they did.
* Kirby Smart, clear communicator, great leader, and petty as a mother when appropriate.
* Hey, remember when the Tennessee band played “Rocky Top”? Yeah, me neither.
* Hey, remember that moment when Tennessee had a statistically noteworthy chance of winning this game? Yeah, me neither.
* Kirby Smart and 90s rock supergroup Garbage: both very happy when it rains.
As always we ask that you like, rate, subscribe, and patreonize the show wherever you get your podcasts.