It’s time to preview the Kentucky Wildcats! Unfortunately Josh is in London auditioning to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond*, so Graham is flying solo.
But that’s okay, he’s got a metric ton of great info in this episode about the only other undefeated football team in the SEC, including:
- Where Kentucky QB Will Levis has succeeded, and some weaknesses/limitations in his game.
- Some personnel discussion of a Wildcat offensive line that may be the best Georgia’s seen so far.
- A couple of very specific spots where Todd Monken may attack the Big Blue defense.
- Key injuries that may have a real effect on Kentucky’s ability to stop the Bulldog running game.
- A handful of keys to a Georgia win.
All that and so, so much more. As always please go subscribe to the show on YouTube, follow @DawgSports_Live on Twitter, and rate the show as highly as possible wherever fine podcasts are found. Until later….
* Not true. He’s had that gig in the bag for months. I think this is actually his tux fitting.