Keeping you updated on the undrafted free agents that sign with Atlanta
The 2021 NFL Draft is now complete. Many of those hoping to hear their name called over the last few days are likely disappointed, but the dream is not over. NFL teams, including the Atlanta Falcons, will now begin to sign prospects who were overlooked in the draft process.
Good teams do a good job of building their rosters using undrafted free agents, and the Falcons have had past success with the likes of Brent Grimes, Brian Poole, and Terron Ward in the past. Some current Falcons who were undrafted free agent signings are long snapper Josh Harris, wide receiver Olamide Zaccheaus, and tight end Jaeden Graham. The Falcons will search for others to add to their group, in the hopes that they may also make the roster, especially because they can always use more quality depth.
Keep checking the tracker as new names will be added as they come in. You’ll find them below as soon as we know them!
- CB JR Pace, Northwestern
- RB Javian Hawkins, Louisville
- S Marcus Murphy, Mississippi State
- DE Eli Howard, Texas Tech
- DE Alani Pututau, Adams State
- WR Antonio Nunn, Buffalo
- RB Caleb Huntley, Ball State
- OG Ryan Neuzil, Appalachian State
- LB Erroll Thompson, Mississippi State
- TE John Raine, Northwestern
- QB Feleipe Franks, Arkansas
- OT Jack Batho IV, South Dakota School of Mines
- WR Austin Trammell, Rice
- S Dwayne Johnson, Jr., San Diego State
- OL Bryce Hargrove, Pittsburgh
- OL Joe Sculthorpe, NC State
- OT Kion Smith, Fayetteville State
- DT Zac Dawe, BYU
- DE/LB Kobe Jones, Mississippi State