The Los Angeles Rams (0-1) will face off against the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. The Rams are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 10.5 points. An over/under of 47.5 points has been set for the contest.
The Falcons lost against the New Orleans Saints in their last game, 27-26.
The Dirty Birds’ Marcus Mariota was 20-for-33 for 215 yards against the Saints, with no TDs and no INTs.
The Rams lost to the Buffalo Bills, 31-10, in their most recent contest.
We have more coverage below, including how to watch this matchup on TV.
Falcons vs Rams Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Los Angeles (-10.5)
- Moneyline: Los Angeles (-567), Atlanta (+420)
- Total: 47.5 Points
Falcons Betting Info
- Atlanta was 5-4 overall, and 5-3-1 against the spread, away from home last season.
- The Falcons’ record against the spread last year was 6-10-1.
- Atlanta was winless ATS (0-1-1) away from home as 10.5-point underdogs or more.
- The Falcons had no wins ATS (0-2-1) as underdogs of 10.5 points or more last season.
- Atlanta went over the total in four of nine road games last season.
- In 17 Falcons games last season, seven of them hit the over.
- Cordarrelle Patterson: 153 CAR / 618 YDS / 38.6 YPG / 6 TD / 52 REC / 548 YDS / 34.3 YPG / 5 TD
- Damien Williams: 40 CAR / 164 YDS / 13.7 YPG / 2 TD / 16 REC / 103 YDS / 8.6 YPG / 1 TD
- Kyle Pitts: 68 REC / 1,026 YDS / 60.4 YPG / 1 TD
- Bryan Edwards: 34 REC / 571 YDS / 35.7 YPG / 3 TD
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Falcons vs Rams Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Location: Inglewood, California
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).