Here are the key trends and stats you need to know about Drake London and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field Sunday starting at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. London’s Atlanta Falcons (0-2) and the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) meet in Week 3 at Lumen Field.
Drake London Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55.5 (-115)
London Receiving Stats and Trends
- London’s 80.0 receiving yards average is 24.5 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- London has put up more than 55.5 receiving yards in all two games this year.
- London picks up 80.0 receiving yards per game, 36.0 more than his average prop total (44.0).
- London has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in both of his opportunities this season.
- London has caught a TD pass once this year, in two games.
Falcons Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- This week London will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (257 yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks have the NFL’s 25th-ranked defense against the run, giving up 146 yards per game.
- The Falcons are putting up 193 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 22nd in the NFL. On defense, they rank 22nd, surrendering 253 passing yards per game.
- The Falcons are totaling 145.5 rushing yards per game offensively this season (seventh in NFL), and they are giving up 108 rushing yards per game (15th) on defense.
- The Falcons are giving up 6.3 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (25th in the NFL), while accumulating 5.5 per play (18th in the league) on offense this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).