Road wins are tough to come by and this one was no exception.
The Falcons could not afford to go 0-3 and they found a way to avoid doing that, even if they frustrated us all in the process. Feleipe Franks at tight end was the height of the silliness we saw early on, but the team settled in and delivered when it mattered most.
Evan Birchfield and I recap the game on our latest podcast. Topics include:
- The frustrating performance from QB Matt Ryan and why the OL is not to blame for his inconsistency in this one
- The incredible start that Cordarrelle Patterson has had and why he’s the current featured weapon of this offense
- The incredible lack of use of tight ends Hayden Hurst and Kyle Pitts and why it must improve going forward
- Defensive improvement over the last few weeks and why it matters
- Isaiah Oliver and his bounce back season after being a frequent target of Falcons fans
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe:
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Leave a Reply