ESPN Reporter Michael Rothstein joins us to talk about his experiences in training camp.
Our latest podcast serves as an overview of Falcons training camp through the eyes of ESPN reporter Michael Rothstein. We actually touched on quite a few topics on this podcast, as Michael shared a little about his personal experience of moving to Atlanta (and nearly revealing where he lives) and his thoughts on a whole host of topics.
Some of what we discussed includes:
- His impression so far of Arthur Smith and how he conducts his practices
- What he’s seen of Kyle Pitts and why his time covering Detroit actually helps him evaluate Pitts development better than most
- Why Calvin Ridley is the most “sure thing” on the team right now, and yes that includes players like Grady Jarrett and Matt Ryan
- The Dean Pees defense and how it has surprised almost everyone who has seen it thus far
- Michael’s opinion on the Falcons secondary and why it may not be a liability like in years past
- So much more
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: