It took a full 10 months, but the Falcons finally won a football game, pulling out a come-from-behind victory over the New York Giants in Week 3. Does this set the team up for a favorable run or was it merely a dead-cat bounce’? Atlanta hosts Washington in Week 4 as both 1-2 teams look to get back to .500.
Heading into the game, Washington is a 1.5-point favorite, per the oddsmakers at Tipico Sportsbook.
Against the Spread
- Falcons: +1.5 -107 (Wager $107 to win $100; cash out: $207)
- Falcons: +102 (Wager $100 to win $102; cash out: $202)
- Over: 47.5 points -105 (Wager $105 to win $100: cash out: $205)
- Under: 47.5 points -115 (Wager $115 to win $100; cash out: $215)
Where to put your money in Week 2
- Under: 42.5 points: +160
The Falcons will have their hands full when they face off against Washington’s defensive front. Even if the offense improves slightly, there is a better chance they score less than 20 points for the fourth straight week. The average combined point totals for this matchup is 38.3.
- Under Falcons points total: 23.5 points: -125
The Washington defense allows 30.7 points per game, but this came against quality opponents like Los Angeles and Buffalo, both resulting in losses. That 30.7 average is also a bit skewed as Buffalo put up 43 points on them in Week 3, a much more efficient offense than Atlanta right now. Through three weeks, the Falcons average just 16 points per game.
Leave a Reply