Entering Week 3, both the Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants are looking for their first win of the season. The Falcons lost by 23 points to the Buccaneers over the weekend, while the Giants suffered a one-point loss at the hands of the Washington Football Team.
Currently the oddsmakers at Tipico Sportsbook are giving New York a 2.5-point edge over Atlanta in Sunday’s game.
Against the Spread
- Falcons: +2.5 +105 (Wager $100 to win $105; cash out: $205)
- Falcons: +130 (Wager $100 to win $130; cash out: $230)
- Over: 47.5 points -112 (Wager $112 to win $100: cash out: $212)
- Under: 47.5 points -108 (Wager $108 to win $100; cash out: $208)
Where to put your money in Week 2
- Falcons outright win: +130
In the past when Dan Quinn used to say “I’m mad as hell,” fans were left rolling their eyes. However, when this regime and players say they’re mad, you get the feeling they really mean it. New York isn’t on par with Tampa Bay, so it’s not crazy to think Atlanta could come away with a win.
- Falcons score over 22.5 points: -112
Scoring over 23 points shouldn’t be that tough of a task for the Falcons’ offense. The Giants allowed the Broncos to put up 27 points in Week 1 and gave up 30 points the following week to Washington.
Leave a Reply