Player prop bets will be available for Kyle Pitts ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. Pitts and the Atlanta Falcons (0-2) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (1-1) in Week 3 at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington.
Kyle Pitts Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: September 25, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-130)
Pitts Receiving Stats and Trends
- Pitts’ 19.0 receiving yards per game are 27.5 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Through two outings, Pitts has not picked up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Pitts’ average of 19.0 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 50.5.
- Pitts will be aiming to go over a receiving yards prop bet for the first time this year (after two attempts).
- Pitts does not have a touchdown catch this season (in two games).
Falcons Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- This week Pitts will face the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense (257.0 yards allowed per game).
- The Seahawks have the NFL’s 25th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 146.0 yards per game.
- The Falcons rank 22nd in pass offense (193.0 passing yards per game) and 22nd in pass defense (253.0 passing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Offensively, the Falcons rank seventh in the NFL with 145.5 rushing yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 15th in rushing yards allowed per contest (108.0).
- The Falcons rank 18th in offensive yards per play (5.5) and 25th in yards per play allowed (6.3) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).