Before Marcus Mariota suits up Sunday, there will be player prop bets available for the 4:05 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. Mariota and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) meet the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) in a Week 2 matchup at SoFi Stadium.
Marcus Mariota Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Los Angeles Rams
- Time: 4:05 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 212.5 (-115)
Mariota Passing Stats and Trends
- Mariota threw for 212.1 yards less per game last season (0.4) than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 18 games played last season, Mariota did not surpass 212.5 passing yards in a single contest.
- Mariota had no passing touchdowns in seven games last season.
- In 10 games last year, Mariota did not throw an interception.
Falcons Vs. Rams Stats and Trends
- The 241.7 yards per game the Rams gave up through the air last year made them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- Allowing 103.2 rushing yards per game last season, the Rams had the sixth-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- On offense, the Falcons ranked 16th in the NFL with 218.4 passing yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 18th in passing yards allowed per contest (232.5).
- The Falcons were a bottom-five run offense last year, ranking second-worst with 85.4 rushing yards per game. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 27th in the NFL (131.9 rushing yards allowed per game).
- Last season, the Falcons put up 5.4 yards per play (21st in the league), while they surrendered 5.7 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (14th in the NFL).
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).