Before Tyler Allgeier hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key numbers you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. The Atlanta Falcons (4-6) and Allgeier face off versus the Chicago Bears (3-7) in a Week 11 matchup from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Tyler Allgeier Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 35.5 (-110)
Allgeier Rushing Stats and Trends
- Allgeier records 49.2 rushing yards per game this season, 13.7 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Allgeier has totaled more than 35.5 yards on the ground in six of 10 games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under Allgeier has had set this season (43.8) is below his rushing yard average on the year (49.2).
- Allgeier has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in six opportunities).
- Allgeier has scored a rushing TD once this season.
Falcons Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears have the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 203.4 yards per game through the air.
- Allowing 142 rushing yards per game, the Bears have the 28th-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Falcons rank second-worst in passing offense (156.8 passing yards per game) and worst in passing defense (280.1 passing yards per game allowed) this season.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Falcons have been a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by totaling 160.4 per game. They rank 18th on defense (119.4 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Falcons sport the 16th-ranked offense in terms of yards per play this year (5.7), and they’ve been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking third-worst with 6.2 yards per play allowed.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.